- The National Council for the Professions of Automobile (CNPA) is the main movement of entrepreneurs in the mobility professions: trade and distribution of vehicles, fuels, new energies, repair, recycling, new mobility, and all offers of services to motorists.
- 5th French professional organization, the CNPA operates a strong sector of 139 enterprises and 400 jobs located throughout the country.
- 200 CNPA employees throughout France in the service of a rapidly changing sector.
- As a business accelerator, Via ID supports the long term projects in connection with new mobility: smart, sustainable and daily. Via ID offers a full ecosystem to the entrepreneurs joining it: incubation, funding, expert advice, and also strong synergies with reference actors in mobility.
- Today, Via ID is an incubator in Paris and Lille, an office in San Francisco and Singapore and soon in Berlin , a portfolio of about fifteen start-ups (including Drivy, Heetch, Smoove, Ector, Xee.). and also a membership in Mobivia, the European market for motor services and new mobility (Norauto, Midas, ATU …).
Find out more: ww.via-id.com / @Via__ID